Thriv is a Helsinki-based tech talent agency that is a part of the Futurice family. We operate within the booming tech freelance market and manage a pool of over 500 experienced freelance developers and designers. Our business is to take care of customer acquisition for the freelance talents in our network by connecting them with companies that truly speak to their interests. For client companies, we offer a fast and convenient way to expand digital capabilities with the help of dedicated tech professionals. In brief, we bring the right people for the right job.
We have some pretty exciting news: our small but powerful sales team is growing! We are looking for an ambitious account manager who is ready to be a part of our growth. In this role you will be a part of Thriv’s sales operations by acquiring new clients and growing existing accounts.
About the job
- Generating and managing new business
- Matching developers to projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing business clients
- Engaging with technical people in a tone of voice that represents our company and values
- Proven sales or account management experience
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills in Finnish and English
- Proactive self-starter with quick wits
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and learn new work patterns quickly
- People-first mentality
- Not afraid of incompleteness and progress
- Knowledge of how modern engineering teams function and how software is built
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and passion for growth
For example, you could be an experienced sales professional who knows exactly how to handle successful sales processes. However, you could equally well be an aspiring sales star ready to make the most out of your passion and drive. Interest in technology and prior experience of the tech industry are considered as big benefits.
Why join us?
- Driven and non-hierarchical team to work with
- Transparent, human-first company culture
- Competitive salary with bonus model
- Extensive benefits, including health care and dental services
- Latest hardware and software of your choice
- Full-time position
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote
- Office in the heart of Helsinki
- Monthly team building activities
- Chance to shape our company big time
- Leaving an impact on the rapidly growing tech freelance market
Please apply by 17th of January 2022 at the latest. For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +358404188276