ACM brings together computing educators, researchers, and professionals to inspire dialogue, share resources, and address the field’s challenges. As the world’s largest computing society, ACM strengthens the profession’s collective voice through strong leadership, promotion of the highest standards, and recognition of technical excellence. ACM supports the professional growth of its members by providing opportunities for life‐long learning, career development, and professional networking.
We encourage students to join ACM for a one-year complimentary membership. Students can join ACM now for one year at no charge at www.acm.org/studentjoin.
ACM student members have access to a broad array of online learning resources and member benefits to help hone their problem-solving skills:
- Communications of the ACM – the trusted source for computing professionals, features emerging technologies, IT trends, news, opinion, research and practical applications
- XRDS – published by and for students – featuring research highlights, opinions, upcoming events, and grant/funding opportunities
- Custom collection of online books, videos and courses by SkillSoft covering the most in-demand skills, software, and technologies for computing professionals
- ACM TechTalks – webinars featuring the most sought-after speakers on today’s hottest computing topics
- ACM ByteCast – podcast conversations with researchers, practitioners, and innovators who are at the intersection of computing research and practice
- And many more
The best way for students to explore these many resources is to take advantage of this one-year complimentary offer and join us at https://www.acm.org/studentjoin.
ACM welcomes computing students and professionals from all backgrounds, interests, and pursuits.